We have a quiz today. During our lunch time I am reviewing and asking my classmates if what will I do. When it's our time to enter the room I felt nervous, I don't want to get zero but atlast I got zero. My heart felt bad in my score but I'am not the one who got zero, I think that there's few of my classmates got the score of 5 and above and I think that 80% got zero, I don't think so.. But the important is to study well..

css hands-on quiz 1
a. inline css for background(20pts)
bgcolor - 5
bg image - 5
bg repeat - 5
bg position - 5
b. external css for heading text border & background(20pts)
border - 5
background color (cyan) - 5
bg image - 5
bg position - 5
c. embedded css for heading text font properties(25pts)
font family (verdana) - 5
font color (red) - 5
font size (48) - 5
text alignment - 5
texts - 5
And these are the guidelines:
1. background style specs are defined using inline css type.
background style specs:
background color: linen
background image:(given image)
see screenshot
2. heading texts border and background style specs are defined using external css type.
3. heading texts font properties are defined using embedded css type
4. files are all saved inside your "csshoq" folder.
5. given images' filenames are not renamed.
6. web page filename is csshoq1.
7. external css filename is externalcsshoq1.
total points: 65
Very disappointed in my score. Tomorrow is another day!
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
Very disappointed in my score. Tomorrow is another day!
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment