Thursday, July 31, 2014

Week8-Count on Me ( July 21-25)


Finally, I'm done encoding!We have an activity this week which is hard for me because I really don't know what to do. Why computer subject is hard?. By the way these are the pictures that we must do:




1
    

 
2
                     



3
                   




         It's really hard to do all that activities  because like what I said I dont know what to do. But I believe that nothing is Impossible. I can do this! Oops I have a good news, sir Peralta leave us because he has an important meeting. And there's more, we dont have Araling Panlipunan which is our next subject. Because of all that good news. I grab the opportunity to finish the three activities. I finished all that activities by the help of CSS Java Script and by the help of my classmates. And I also grab the opportunity to finish all of my requirements and to do my blog.



    ID Selector

  1.           In an HTML document, CSS ID selectors match an element based on the contents of that element's ID attribute, which must match exactly the value given in the selector.
  2. Link: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/ID_selectors
  3. Class Selector
  4.         CSS selectors allow you to select and manipulate HTML element(s).
    CSS selectors are used to "find" (or select) HTML elements based on their id, classes, types, attributes, values of attributes and much more.

  5. Link: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_selectors.asp
  6. Syrell Calabag, signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment