Sir discussed about what is going to do in our blog. Sir send us a Blog Rubric which is the guideline in checking the blogs. Hayy.. I'm not yet done in my blog. I need to make it unique and full of information because all of my classmates will read it and they will give it a score that is based on the blog rubric and they will be rating it. How am I going to do? Help me! By the way, the picture below is the Blog Rubric.
![]() |
Blog Rubric
blog peer rating reminders:
1. To ensure objective ratings, ratings should be based on the rubric.
2. Posts should be at least eight (8) otherwise the lowest point shall be given.
3. No blog means no point.
4. Accomplish blog rating worksheet.
5. Fill out blog rank and feedback form.
6. All computations should be accurate: the total, average and
rank otherwise 5 points will be deducted from your blog final rating.
7. All ratings will be checked by your ICT teacher for errors and unusual entries. Final rating will be given by your ICT teacher.
And finally! I'm done scoring them but I'm not yet done in ranking. |
Supposed to be we will be checking our blog today (friday) but unfortunately the rain did'nt stop so later on the room of sir will flooded.
Checking the 44 blogs of your classmates is not easy. Reading and rating them is hard. Really!
Thank you God!
# Stressful week
Thank you God!
# Stressful week

Hahahahaha
ReplyDelete