Relax
Relax.. Relax
We arranged our seats and guess what? It just 2 seats apart. And I think that there's something wrong. What's happening? Quiz? Surprise quiz? This can't be!!. Arggh. I hate this feeling. You will be taking an exam (quiz) but your mind dont have enough memory to catch up all the lessons. And worst, I'm not so much familiar in our topic. I admit that I'm not good in computer but I'm trying my best to learn. And soon, I will love it. Hehe. Back to the topic, I'm not yet ready to take it. But how am I going to do? Hmm... Result of the quiz is..... ?? Secret!. :) Dont mind it. :). This is a new lesson for me..
#Be Ready
#Trials
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
Relax.. Relax
We arranged our seats and guess what? It just 2 seats apart. And I think that there's something wrong. What's happening? Quiz? Surprise quiz? This can't be!!. Arggh. I hate this feeling. You will be taking an exam (quiz) but your mind dont have enough memory to catch up all the lessons. And worst, I'm not so much familiar in our topic. I admit that I'm not good in computer but I'm trying my best to learn. And soon, I will love it. Hehe. Back to the topic, I'm not yet ready to take it. But how am I going to do? Hmm... Result of the quiz is..... ?? Secret!. :) Dont mind it. :). This is a new lesson for me..
#Be Ready
#Trials
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment