Thursday
Today is our quiz in T.L.E but I dont have any idea of doing it. I dont want to get zero again. So what should I do? I think some of Sampaguita exert effort to make it. I'm so shy of them, I can't make it! Huhu. TING! Some of IV-Sampaguita went to sir Peralta to tell that if it's okay that our exam will be tom. because they will help Mirjana to finish her costume for Mr. and Miss UN. But sir said that if we're not going to his class today, we will not be able to take the quiz again, and all of us will be giving a zero score. Everyone think seriously, everyone want to take the exam and everyone want to help Mirjana. They decided to go and help Mirjana but some of Sampaguita is not satisfied to go because of 'nakokonsensya sila'. Good thing that Kia and Jayvee explained to Sir Peralta why we are doing this. Kia and Jayvee did everything just to make Sir Peralta excused us.
Friday
This is it. Everyone is ready to take up the quiz. And ye we're now on front of our computer and taking the quiz that supposed to be done last thursday.
..
...
....
And yes, I got it. Thank you Lord.
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment