JavaScript3 is over and let us proceed to our next topic, Boolean. Sir Peralta discussed everything about Boolean, I think so. And if you are confuse about what is Boolean then let me tell you what Boolean means. Boolean is a binary variable, having two possible values called "true" and "false".
To be honest, I am so happy because there is no electricity and I know that you know what is on my mind and that is we will not be having our T.L.E. for today because of what I said. But I was wrong. We will be having our quiz for this day and worst I am not prepared.
Because of my nervous and being not prepared, my mind shocked and was not able to function well. So, I only got few.
Before the JavaScript3 end let me share to you our some lessons.
Comparison Operators
When operands are compared, relational and equality operators are used. The operands can be numbers or strings. The result of the comparison is either true or false- a Boolean value
Operators are symbols, such as +,-,=,>, and <, that produce a result based on some rules. An operator manipulates data objects called operands; for example, 5 and 4 are operands in the expression 5+4. Operators and Operands are found in expression.
Precedence refers to the way in which the operator binds its operand. The precedence of one operator over another determines what operation is done first. In the rules of precedence, the multiplication operator is of higher precedence than the addition operator, technically meaning the operator of higher precedence binds more tightly to its operands. Parenthesis are of the highest precedence.
Associativity refers to the order in which an operator evaluates its operands: left to right in no specified order, or right to left.
https://www.google.com.ph/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BceDVLeOOMaFoQTWpYHgBw#q=boolean+meaning
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment