We don't have Classes for this week.
Monday
I went to school because today is the last day of passing the Araling Panlipunan notebook, P.T.A. receipt, journals, and picture of Greening Project. I forgot to bring my picture for my Greening project. But thank God that our leader is kind. Some of Sampaguita are having their practice for the upcoming yell for the Intramurals event.
Tuesday
I started to make a book for the Pagsusuring Pampelikula.
Wednesday
Doing my design for the Pagsusuring Pampelikula.
Friday
We went again to Myra. Nothing change.
Saturday
We Sampaguita went to Colegio De Dagupan to take the presidential exam. This is my second time to take the exam.
I went to Lingayen with Stephanie without knowing the direction. Haha. But we're so blessed because God guide our path. Still alive. We went to Lingayen because we'll be having our Provincial Youth Camp for all the Youth for Christ and many many more.
Syrell Calabag, signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment