Everyone have their own business. Some of my classmates are reading wattpad, texting, talking and most of them are reviewing for the coming exam later. And yes I am one of them. I know some of them, I know that they are nervous and a little bit excited to see the test and I am too. When it's about to enter the room my heart beat fast. I know that this exam will be the same as it was before. I keep telling myself that this exam will not result to nothing.
Inhale...
Exhale..
I tried my best to keep myself calm but nothing change. I keep answering even I am nervous. I click a, b, c and d. I'm not so sure in my other answer but I continue answering because the time is running. I make sure that every questions have their answer but when it's about to move our chair away from our computer, I saw that I did'nt answer the no. ?? (forgot the number) Aww, one ouch for me. Sir Peralta check our computer one-by-one and whwn it's about time to check my mine.. Guess what?? I got 15 out of 30. Bad or not bad? But thank God. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment